HR Generalist BP- SE subs Head office Support to Stores
Fixed term contract supporting key stakeholders with generalist HR whilst mentoring team member to develop their skills. May require travel i/state.
For More Information
Based near Glen Waverley in corporate-style offices with all amenities close by, you will be working closely with a collaborative and fun HR team who support a highly reputable brand within Australia and NZ.
You will be engaged on a fixed-term 12-month contract as a BP Generalist to ensure that there is the capability in the team to drive results and assistance through their retail stores. Working closely with managers at the store level, you will ensure that they have the tools and expertise to manage their teams and you will be there to support them at all times. You will also be a coach and mentor to the HR Advisor and your role will be to further develop their HR skills and experiences.
Skills & Experience:
- Deliver HR Solutions to key stakeholders nationally with the employee cycle incorporating recruitment and onboarding, performance conversations and actions, investigations and outcomes, policy reviews, and amendments.
- Provide data and findings to HR Management for SLT reporting with your view on analytics and any areas for change and improvement.
- Provide a voice within the HR team as they continue to disrupt established and outdated views and practices to bring about transformational change.
- Be a "Go-To" for stakeholders who require expert advice with regards to their people.
- Provide learning opportunities for members of the HR team to ensure they are continuing to develop their skills.
- Project manage with the Head of People and Culture on key initiatives such as a new HRIS system.
This role may require you to travel to ensure you are visible to key stakeholders, you are adaptive, and are seeking an opportunity to showcase your skills and personality.
Parking on-site, salary circa $120k plus neg.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact [email protected]