We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join the team and help lead the transition to Remedy's newly built warehouse in 2022.
Miller Leith are incredibly proud to be partnering with Remedy Drinks!
Remedy Drinks was established in 2012 by two entrepreneurs who turned a long-time passion for fermenting into a successful Kombucha business with a mission to make a tasty, healthy drinks available to people everywhere. Over the past few years Remedy Drinks have enjoyed organic growth and significant success, which created a new opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team!
Remedy Drinks have embarked on an exciting Warehouse project and will soon be moving from their current site in Carrum Downs to a newly built and state of the art Warehouse.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager, you will be leading a team of 6 people and oversee the day to day running of the warehouse, from receiving goods and raw materials right through to dispatch and distribution. You will work closely with the Inventory Officer to ensure efficient stock management and high levels of accuracy.
There will also be an opportunity to create, implement and document SOP's within the Warehouse. Remedy Drinks have worked hard to create a safe and enjoyable workplace, you will be a key player in ensuring these high standards are upheld by driving and implementing best practice warehousing and safety processes and being a cultural ambassador within the warehouse.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a warehouse leadership/supervisory position
- Current / recent experience working in small-medium sized FMCG business
- Proven experience of upholding high safety standards and proven commitment to leading strong safety practices within a warehouse environment
- Experience with WMS systems is essential
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to work with a diverse team
- You will possess the ability to work calmly and systematically in a fast-paced environment
- To be the right cultural fit for Remedy Drinks, you will need to have a positive attitude and be a self-starter who can adapt to an ever-changing workspace
You will be working for a fun and flexible business who genuinely value their team members health, safety and happiness! As well as offering a generous remuneration package, this role can also offer you career advancement. This is a very rare opportunity to join a business who is beginning a new and exciting chapter!
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Kate Thomas at [email protected] or 0413 621 467
Miller Leith is exclusively working on the recruitment of this role on behalf of Remedy Drinks. Any 3rd party or direct applications will be forwarded to Miller Leith for their review.