Senior National Account Manager
Our client is an Australian-owned manufacturer with a range of products across the Grocery channel.
The Senior National Account Manager will be responsible for managing & growing the existing strategic partnership with the Woolworths account. Leading the commercial activations, processes and promotional planning, you will be responsible for consistency in terms of customer satisfaction, profit and growth.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have come from a similar role, be ‘hands on’ and be an amicable team player. They will demonstrate a deep understanding of the FMCG grocery channel, possess strong analytical skills and have sound examples of their ability to negotiate with buyers to create a win-win outcome.
In addition, they will:
- Demonstrated experience working Nationally on the Coles or Woolworths account
- Have undergone transition or growth in a smaller business
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Commercially sound with strong analytical skills
- Tertiary qualified (advantageous)
Here at Miller Leith, we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lee Jones at [email protected] or 0432 640 419.