Social Media Manager
Unique opportunity for talented Social Media Manager to join rapid growth retail brand looking to expand digital capabilities & transform socials
Skills & Experience
Join a highly regarded retail brand - who pride themselves on creating outstanding customer relationships, with a strong focus on maintaining an inclusive internal culture. This role will sit in the wider digital team, and you'll play a pivotal part in collaborating with those around you, to achieve social media objectives.
As a key member of the digital team, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in modern marketing practices, up to date technologies, consumer behaviours and the changing face of retail, including strategic partnerships and campaign development.
As the Social Media Manager, you'll conceptualise, curate and develop the company's social media strategies to ensure they build meaningful connections with communities to help business growth via new customer acquisition and retention.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager, you will be pivotal in prioritising all of the social media activity, listening and responses. Proactivity and agility will sit at the heart of this role and the successful candidate will be passionate about delivering engaging, current content across Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
Combining a mix of community management and content creation, the successful candidate will always be looking for the next piece of interesting content to tie-in with the overarching brand strategy of the business.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' experience developing and managing social media platforms and communities for brands, with brand launch and ‘Always-on’ experiences highly desirable
- Experience working for a retail brand is key for this one; whether that be as part of an in-house retail marketing team, or for a digital agency on retail brands
- A strong knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Medium (Blogs), YouTube and LinkedIn
- Hands-on experience with various social listening and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer and Falcon
- Strong written communication skills with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation: exceptional written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Experience leveraging social paid media for social channels, with understanding of optimisation and conversion tactics
- Skilled in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite for both still and moving images
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at [email protected] or 0432 442 392.