Senior Brand Manager
Hands-on, brand & marketing-led, part-time contract position with a well-known global FMCG brand.
Our client is a well recognised, FMCG Leader with a long and proud history. Currently viewed as an employer of choice across Europe, North & South America the UK and APAC region they continue to grow, evolve and adapt to the ever changing consumer landscape.
As they enter an exciting period of growth and change, the opportunity for a part-time, Senior Brand Project Manager has arisen as the business looks positively to the future.
This role requires a proven Brand Marketer, with a strong commercial lens, who is comfortable in executing business plans, communication strategies and innovation. On a day to day you will:
- Contribute to building the portfolio strategy into brand plans
- Develop strong packaging architecture, manage the packaging portfolio project end-to-end, from architecture and concept designs through to in market roll out
- Manage the digital and social strategy, including content calendar, KPI’s, performance metrics, social media and website updates
- Lead in the development of product innovation to ensure a successful retail NPD pipeline
- Develop brand creative campaigns and media plans to drive impactful and effective brand communication
- Pricing and promotion management of the brand portfolio
- Manage external agencies and Procurement to develop and print packaging and associated marketing collateral
- Strong background in FMCG or Grocery
- An established brand marketer with proven experience in digital marketing and social media production
- Must be confident in FMCG portfolio packaging design and roll out
- A strategist and a collaborator, you will be someone who can be a thought leader and influence others. You will be able to manage multiple stakeholders to create engagement, challenge and work together to achieve common goals
- P&L management
- A solid understanding of consumer insights to deliver relevant, insight led NPD
- A proven leader with a strategic mindset geared for growth
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma at [email protected] or 0432442392.