Talent Acquisition Lead
Join one of Australia's favourite food brands delivering the talent strategy for restaurant leadership recruitment across ANZ.
The company is a value, flavour and people driven business that centres its entire ethos on Family, Passion, Pride, Courage and Integrity. These values are lived and breathed from the Managing Director to the restaurant teams and the business believes its success is built on the foundation stones; people, place and product.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist looking after all restaurant recruitment across Australia and New Zealand.
- Partner with the People Partners across each region to identify gaps within their talent pipeline and lead all recruitment activities to source, select and appoint Patraos (Restaurant Managers)
- Run recruitment campaigns to source Nandocas (Restaurant staff), across the region and set up group interviews to be led by the People Partners.
- Identify the best sourcing strategy for each region and role utilising recruitment tools, social media, community groups and other sources.
- Partner with the regional operations teams to educate and support on the best recruitment strategy.
- Report on key recruitment metrics
- Work closely with the broader team to build out Nando’s EVP.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resilient and organised with high energy and a can-do attitude. They will come from a recruitment background with hospitality or retail experience considered an advantage. A genuine passion for people and their development.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous recruitment experience with hospitality, retail or similar considered an advantage
- Experience working with an ATS system, JobAdder an advantage
- Highly organised with a track record of working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas and ways of working
- Outcome focused with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships across all levels
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move, please contact Karen O'Brien, Director, email [email protected]