Join a growing Melbourne-based business with an innovative product portfolio across Australia & New Zealand with a well known & reputable manufacturer
Our client is a leading supplier to the Australian building industry and one of the country's most respected brands in this space. At the forefront of contemporary design and innovation, they are focused on building a long term, customer experiences for home owners and buyers. They inspire a high-performance culture and provide the potential for further career opportunities within the business.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working closely with the newly-promoted Marketing Specialist, the Marketing Coordinator will implement effective marketing campaigns across trade marketing, eDm, content and comms into the business through a proactive and disciplined approach.
This is a critical role to the business, which requires excellent stakeholder management including strong communication both written and verbal. You'll support the delivery of strategic long-term initiatives, and a high level of campaign organisation required.
On a day to day, the Marketing Coordinator will also be working with eDM, CRM and CMS platforms to develop targeted collateral - so exposure in using these tools is required.
Skills & Experience
- A strong grounding in marketing, with digital marketing and content skills
- 6-12 months+ experience working within the hardware, manufacturing consumer goods or FMCG space, ideally with some B2B experience
- Experience in putting together marketing campaigns, across a range of channels
- Analytical and results driven – with a commercial mindset and good business acumen
- Have a proven track record of achieving targets and budgets
- Someone who is tenacious, dedicated and wants to grow a leading brand
- Competitive Salary & benefits
- Flexible work opportunities
- Great collaborative, progressive culture
- Well-known, respected and super established brand
- NPD & Innovation led work environment
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at [email protected] or 0432 442 392.