Join the experienced and successful Quality Team at Australia's most exciting yoghurt brand - Chobani!
Founded on the very basic philosophy that consumers have great taste, they just need great options. Chobani is today recognised worldwide for its market leading Greek Yogurt and locally with its award winning Gippsland Dairy brand. Having undergone significant growth here in Australia, they offer an exceptional range of products that have truly revolutionised the way we eat and enjoy Yogurt. This role offers a great opportunity to join an experienced and successful team.
Located in Dandenong South, this Quality Coordinator is an integral part of the Quality team. As demands on Quality Assurance from both customers and regulatory bodies continue to expand, Chobani aims to be well equipped and prepared through the successful sourcing of this position.
Reporting to the Quality & Safety Manager, this Quality Coordinator is responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring Chobani Quality standards at Chobani including monitoring storage and distribution of all raw materials and final products.
This Coordinator will drive the Continuous Improvement agenda across the plant to ensure risks are controlled and to ensure the manufacture of safe and high-quality products for Chobani consumers. Through training and leading by example, they will provide support to production; assisting with managing safety plans, GMP and Plant Hygiene.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Food Science (or related)
- Strong knowledge of GMP and HACCP standards and a working knowledge of BRC, Coles + and WQA
- Exceptional communication skills with the capacity to work cross functionally with the Quality Team and wider Chobani business
- The ability to work independently and be proactive in solving daily and strategic Quality issues
- Ideally this candidate will have 2 - 3 years FMCG experience in a similar quality role.
- Dairy experience is preferred.
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Mitchell Young at [email protected] or 0431 671 023.