Senior People & Culture Business Partner - Innovation
Bring your change and innovation experience to this newly created role that will value your insights and ability to enhance existing HR and systems.
Founded on the philosophy that consumers have great taste, they just need great options, Chobani is today recognised worldwide for its market-leading Yogurt range. They offer a unique and inspiring story in the Australian FMCG landscape, having achieved phenomenal success in such a short period of time. Due to their continued growth and innovation, there is now a newly created opportunity to join the Human Resources team, as the Senior People & Culture Innovation Business Partner.
As a Senior People and Culture Business Partner for innovation, you will play a critical role in strategically transforming and embedding new P&C practices that align with Chobani’s overall business practices. You will be a trusted partner across projects and change initiatives.
Partnering with key stakeholders you will be responsible for:
- Strategic partnership with key stakeholders to deliver key projects and initiatives across the business.
- Identify new and future people & cultural trends and innovations which will streamline processes and enhance productivity. Research and review the best options for the business.
- Drive technology solutions & systems researched and implemented to drive people & culture efficiencies and value to customers and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively to ensure alignment of project deliverables including timelines, budgets, people impact, and milestones.
- Analyse data and utilise the story behind the numbers to come up with the strategy for projects.
The successful candidates will be a Human Resources professional with a strong background in change and project management. They will be curious and seek to understand what works best and how to achieve it. With a continuous improvement mindset, they will understand how to prioritise the quick wins vs the long-term strategic goals.
You will be grounded, authentic, and confident, not afraid to challenge the status quo or voice ideas. Solutions orientated and collaborative with the ability to influence at all levels of the organisation. Adaptable and comfortable working at times with ambiguity, you will thrive in fast-paced, high energy, and innovative organisation.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Degree qualified in human resources management, psychology or equivalent
- Experience within change and project management particularly digital transformation or automation projects.
- Outcome focused with the ability to influence stakeholders across all levels
- An innovative thinker who will bring new ideas and ways of working
Here at Miller Leith, we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lauren at [email protected] or 0431 227 886.