A CRM Manager position, working for a customer centric retail brand, looking to expand their digital analytics, email automation and CRM strategy.
Skills & Experience
You’ll be joining a dynamic marketing team with a fantastic culture where collaboration is encouraged, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is quickly evolving; fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - it's a rare opportunity!
As a key member of the digital team, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in modern marketing practices, up to date technologies, consumer behaviours and the changing face of retail, including strategic partnerships and campaign development.
In this hands-on CRM Manager role, you will be responsible for the overall CRM strategy, management, end to end development, execution, and continuous optimisation/experimentation of omni channel personalisation initiatives/campaigns, database hygiene/management and segmentation to maximise the retention and growth of their customers using Adobe Marketing Cloud.
As the CRM Manager and the in-house email and CRM specialist, you will provide the wider team, with a clear understanding of how to manage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver personalised digital marketing programs through multiple communication channels (Email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Mobile, Web etc), with a vision of growing customer database, retention and activation long-term.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 experience in a CRM, email marketing or automation role
- Proven experience in implementing complex automations and journeys within a large, multi-faceted environment or for an data-driven marketing agency
- Experience having performed advanced segmentation for targeting and suppression for Marketing Campaigns
- Experience in extracting and merging data from multiple sources to a target schema, and update data lists and tables
- SQL knowledge
- Solid hands on experience with Google Analytics in understanding the ROI on the overall omni channel campaign impact
- Good understanding of email IP reputation and maintenance
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.