Digital Content Manager
A brand-new Digital Content Manager position, working for a customer centric retail brand, as they transition through an exciting time of growth!
You’ll be joining a dynamic marketing team with a fantastic culture where collaboration is encouraged, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is quickly evolving; fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - it's a rare opportunity!
As a key member of the digital team, you will have the opportunity to be immersed in modern marketing practices, up to date technologies, consumer behaviours and the changing face of retail, including strategic partnerships and campaign development.
Reporting into the team's Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager, the Digital Content Manager will create, enhance and produce high-quality, inspiring content for commercial use across multiple channels including, web, digital, eDM, video, and social media.
You'll work with the wider digital marketing team, to regularly coordinate content scheduling and targeted customer-driven campaigns across social media platforms, website and email whilst developing engagement plans that build the company's brands and communities.
Skills & Experience
This is a busy role, with scope for growth and opportunity in an industry that is evolving quickly. We are looking for someone with a solid grounding in digital content, ideally from an agency or from a retail or large consumer brand.
It goes without saying that your communication (both verbal and written) skills must top-notch, and an understanding of video editing and HTML skills would be an added bonus.
In summary, you will have:
- 3+ years’ digital and content writing experience in a commercial setting
- You will have proven content creation and management capabilities, including excellent copy writing and visual content development skills
- Some affinity to the retail space would be ideal
- Experience using a large marketing automation platform (Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Adobe, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website (CMS functionality), video editing and basic HTML preferred
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.