An exciting opportunity to lead an engineering team and oversee major projects with this large Hardware Manufacturer.
Our Client is a highly regarded Hardware Manufacturer based in the Eastern suburbs. They are well known for their wide range of high quality products and are going through a transformational period within their Operations. As part of the process, they require a strong Engineering Manager to lead the team to deliver multiple capital projects within their Production.
Reporting to the General Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the plant with the execution of capital projects, product support function and technical knowledge for the plant. You will drive best practice processing across the manufacturing site.Key responsibilities include;
- Responsible for CAPEX project management across two sites.
- Mentor, develop and lead the maintenance team to reduce OH&S risks and also carry out root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Oversee further development of the Preventative Maintenance System.
- Create and improve maintenance processes, planning and policies in order to increase plant up time and build a reliability based culture.
- Tertiary qualified in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Proven track record in leading and holding full accountability of capital projects, engineering projects and plant maintenance.
- Possess strengths across leadership, influencing, continuous improvement.
- Experience leading engineering and maintenance teams within hardware or a related industry.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader who is comfortable getting their hands dirty through performing plant maintenance work where required.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Mitchell Young at [email protected] or 0431 671 023.