Warehouse Operator / Logistics Coordinator
Join a family-owned business with a strong positive culture. Diverse and hands-on position coordinating all aspects of dynamic Melbourne warehouse.
A family-owned and run business who supply ingredients into the FMCG industry. The head office is based in Mitcham and they have sites across Australia. Although a leading business within their sector they remain a tight-knit team operating with around ten people on site.
This role is based in the Warehouse on a full-time basis working 8:30am – 5pm. The role supports the business across a broad range of areas with responsibilities but not limited to:
- Receipting and unloading of all goods arriving into the warehouse
- Accurate reporting and record-keeping
- Coordinating freight and timely dispatching
- Planning and communicating with internal and external key stakeholders
- Admin duties in relation to manifests and receipted goods
- Maintain the warehouse in good order at all times
- Maintain daily output in line with customer order patterns
- Adhering to workplace health and safety requirements
To be successful you will be a hands-on individual with porior warehousing experience and work with a sense of urgency and purpose. You will be computer savvy with email and excel experience. You will be highly organised with a can-do attitude, able to work autonomously with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Forklift licence essential and must have a current Australian drivers licence.
You will be joining a growing business with a positive and close-knit culture. The team enjoys lunches and trivia together on a Friday and there is free parking on site.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Eugene Lane-Mullins at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.