Join an FMCG business in an exciting growth period. Take ownership of the end-to-end HR function working closely with a diverse and engaged workforce.
Highly regarded for their International brands, this organisation is an Australian and International Food Manufacturer with an extremely strong presence in the market place. They are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join the team on a part time basis.
This role looks after the end-to-end HR requirements for the business and is based on site at their facilities in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Working on a part time basis, 3 days per week, you will play a key role for the business across people operations and engagement.
- Partnering with key stakeholders on talent acquisition and onboarding to ensure new hires have a seamless experience.
- Provide advice to leaders and employees around employee relations, policies, procedures and general people related enquiries
- Drive organisational effectiveness in regards to resource management, attraction, retention, performance management and learning and development
- Deliver engagement initiatives including employee recognition programs and regular communications across the business
- General administration and projects as required
Skills & Experiences
To be successful for this role, you will be highly organised with a strong administrative skill set and formal HR qualifications. You will be resilient, agile, adaptable and outcome focused with a willingness to learn.
This position would be well suited to someone who is looking for autonomy and ownership of their role, who has a continuous improvement mindset as there is plenty of opportunity to make this role your own.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lauren at [email protected] or 0431 227 886.