Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst
Unique opportunity to join innovative & fun team in role supporting the Maintenance, Automation, Logistics and Operations teams.
Founded on the philosophy that consumers have great taste, this organisation is recognised worldwide for its market leading retail food range. They offer a unique and inspiring story in the Australian FMCG landscape, having achieved phenomenal success in such a short period of time. Due to an exciting period of growth, there is now the opportunity to join the Maintenance Engineering team as the Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst at their large manufacturing site based in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs.
Reporting into the Plant Reliability Manager and working alongside the wider operational team, the Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst will be a highly autonomous operator that takes a lead across maintenance planning, spares procurement and inventory management.
You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and driving the scheduled and preventative maintenance plans in order to increase plant up time, reduce breakdown frequency, optimise asset lifespan, and build on the reliability-based culture. These plans will range from short term operational plans with SOP’s and inventory requirements to long term capacity planning.
Additional responsibilities will include complete inventory management and procurement of all maintenance parts, spares, tools and consumables to ensure optimal inventory levels are maintained, spares are in specification (fit for purpose), purchased at lowest price and readily available when required.
Surrounded by a highly supportive maintenance team of leaders, fitters, electricians and stores personnel, the team has set up excellent maintenance infrastructure, processes and systems. Therefore, your past experience across Maintenance and Planning within a highly dynamic manufacturing environment will be key to your ability to continuously improve the maintenance function for the organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering, Manufacturing or Similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance operations and planning in a fast-paced environment
- Technical experience in developing Preventative Maintenance programs, FMEW, RCM, RCA and Lean tools
- Experience in inventory planning and procurement of spares
- Hands on, energetic collaborative style at all levels from the shop floor to leadership team
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong CMMS / ERP skills required (Preferably MEX)
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Clear progression pathways
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Eugene Lane-Mullins at [email protected] or 0481 156 010.