Procurement Specialist / Procurement Manager
This is a newly created position and a great opportunity for an emerging leader to build a Procurement function from scratch!
This international business has a clear vision and footprint here in Australia, a great product range and a healthy attitude towards consumer health and quality, competing and regularly out-performing leading brands within the retail food sector. This vision and passion has lead to consistent and continued growth, and an exciting journey ahead.
This growth has also lead to the need for a Procurement Specialist to join the team!
This is a newly created role that will involve building Procurement and Purchasing processes from scratch.
You will manage all direct and indirect spend for the business including raw materials, packaging, services, utilities and office/factory consumables. You will be key to creating and maintaining sound procurement processes ranging from procurement strategy, supplier selection and development, cost analysis, tender/RFP processes and supplier relationship management. You will also be responsible for setting procurement targets and managing the overall procurement budget.
You will be managing and leading a team of two.
Skills & Experience
- You will have a minimum of 3 years in a similar all-inclusive Procurement Specialist or leadership role, within a manufacturing environment (preferably food).
- You will have experience in high-level strategic procurement and have had full ownership of
- Strong negotiation skills are essential for this role
- You will be collaborative and enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team
- You will have a "lead from the front" mentality
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants a challenge! Your success will be rewarded and recognised throughout the business.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Kate at [email protected] or 0413 621 467