Customer Service Officer
Utilise your electrical part knowledge in this customer service position with a dynamic aftermarket business. Ongoing contract initially WFH.
Join a highly regarded global manufacturing organisation who pride themselves on creating and maintaining outstanding customer relationships. Due to an internal promotion there is a requirement for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join the team initially on a contract basis. You will act as an interface between the business and the customer providing exceptional customer experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls to the business offering exceptional customer service
- Processing customer orders into the computer system, while contacting customers regarding any queries to their orders and ensuring everything is accurate
- Updating customers regarding back orders
- Answer technical product enquiries
- Assist outside sales staff to the best of your ability, providing and taking any information that is required
To be considered successful for this role you will bring demonstrated experience in customer service and ideally have strong knowledge of electronic parts. You will also have the capacity to work with pace and accuracy with a high volume of product codes.
You possess a strong focus on quality and accountability, have the ability to adapt and flex to business needs and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You are a problem solver with a curious nature who seeks to understand the big picture, with excellent systems and analytical skills.
If this sounds like you, don't delay your application for the attention of Lauren Woods, Principal Consultant, Miller Leith.