A brand-new Product Manager role, to work with a dynamic team, for a global manufacturer of electrical products across a range of diverse projects.
For More Information
Join a highly regarded global manufacturing organisation, with a range of products in lighting and electrical - who pride themselves on creating and maintaining outstanding customer relationships with a strong focus on maintaining an inclusive internal culture. This role will sit as part of the wider product and marketing team.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product life cycle right through from introduction through to product discontinuance. The role will involve plenty of product training, brand migration, product problem solving and product marketing.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, and implementation of short and long-range product roadmap to support business strategy.
- Responsible for development of Market Requirements Document (MRD) for new product development.
- Communicating customer input and needs for new and existing product developments
- Leading cross-functional teams consisting of various operational units to determine inputs for the calculations of product manufacturing costs
- Responsible for meeting new product development objectives including on-time releases and cost goals.
- Determining new and existing product pricing
- Generating sales and production forecasts
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for someone who’s forward thinking, driven and adaptable to change – who can work well within a larger team and global counterparts. Being a problem-solver and autonomous is key here!·
- Two to three years+ of product management and/or product marketing experience in a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Strong project management skills, ideally with some experience of the Stage Gate Process
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexible core hours
- Strong progression and professional development opportunities
- Training budgets
- Larger, global brand
- Super collaborative, like-minded culture where ideas are shared and rewarded
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at [email protected] or 0432 442 392.