Excellent opportunity to lead an Electrical team in Manufacturing
This FMCG business has made significant progress re-designing and setting a clear vision for the entire manufacturing network. They pride themselves for their aggressive and measured approach to grow throughput yield.
Currently, in the market for an Electrical Supervisor, this role will appeal to a committed, manufacturing professional that is motivated to lead a united team around them. You will take responsibility for the reliability and maintenance function whilst driving continuous improvement across the operation. Your focus will be on long-term sustainable efficiencies with a focus on culture, quality, safety and process improvements. You will also be responsible for managing a variety of external contractors and to take the lead on major capital projects. It will be your ability to be hands-on, lead by example and ability to build and maintain a company culture that will see you shine.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or a related discipline.
- Proven track record in the development and delivery of electrical maintenance programs and systems improvement.
- Ability to engage and influence the manufacturing team to create greater awareness of electrical safety, projects and improvement initiatives.
- Ideally experience working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on leadership style with the ability to upskill, mentor and develop their team.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills at all levels required
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Mitchell Young at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.