An initial 3-month, fixed term contract for a Micro Space Planner or Layout Coordinator to work for a global retail brand with an impressive culture.
An iconic brand with a strong market presence, this company is a long-standing Australian retailer that's won multiple awards and is recognised globally. The brand strives for collaborative working and holds core values that really reflect the internal culture. Although this contract is initially 3-months, there is huge scope for professional development and a rare opportunity to gain exposure, and to work with a retail gem.
A commercial and strategic Micro Planner / Layout role - you'll play a pivotal part in managing project timescales to reset one of the company's key categories, across multiple stores. On a day to day, your role will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising directly with the Category team, as to implement the Category Plan with data from the planogram software. You will access the software daily, and it's essential that you're familiar with and have used Planogram software in previous roles
- Developing shelf layouts to enhance customer satisfaction, enabling efficient product location and appropriate ranges to meet customer needs and expectations
- Develop shelf layouts to meet franchisees satisfaction as monitored by the Franchisee Satisfaction Report
- General responsibility for micro space development and ensure compliance to ensure consistency of layout and space utilisation across the business
- Overall responsibility of the templates, process and meetings, ensuring linkage back to category plans
- 2 Years minimum experience, working in a Micro Space Planner / Analyst / Merchandiser or Layout Coordinator role for a similar retailer, food service or FMCG brand.
- Plenty of day to day experience using planogram and space management software (national, state, cluster, and store specific). Any of the following would be preferable: Spaceman, JDA or Apollo
- Understanding of common visual merchandise presentation techniques and standards
- Hands on experience with Layout implementation, and/or working with varying types of fixturing/displays.
- The ideal candidate would have sat within a similar role for a substantial period of time, and be able to hit the ground running within a fast-paced, retail setting. There will absolutely be support from the wider team, but we're looking for someone who's a self-starter, with a proactive attitude.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to $50 p/h plus super
- Opportunity to work for a well-known retail brand
- State of the art offices, great Melbourne location
- Lively work culture, well structured team and supportive line management
- Potential for longer-term opportunities within the business
- Training on internal processes and systems
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Emma Whitting at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.