Principal Consultant - Sales & Marketing
Fast growing boutique FMCG recruitment firm. Learn from industry leaders, that have developed a fun and relaxed culture.
The RoleApply Now
Miller Leith is a boutique recruitment agency formed in December 2012 that has quickly built a reputation as a trusted advisor to candidates and clients within the FMCG, Consumer, Retail and Pharmaceutical sector.
Due to rapid growth and a strong client demand for our services, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in our Surrey Hills office in Sydney.
Reporting into the Director for our Sales & Marketing division, the Principal Consultant will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment, including new business development, for new and existing clients.
Miller Leith provides a face-to-face service to both local and regional clients; therefore the successful candidate will be comfortable with some travel. They will demonstrate a friendly and mature disposition, be flexible in their approach and be happy working in a highly autonomous role.
- Generating business from new and existing clients
- Strategically sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and interview preparation sessions with candidates
- Successfully placing candidates in roles following Miller Leith's proven recruitment methodology
- Partnering with Miller Leith's clients and advising on market conditions and suitable staffing solutions
- Meeting with clients on-site in CBD, suburban and regional locations
- Meeting and exceeding agreed sales targets
- Proven track record as a 360 degree Principal Consultant, ideally with expertise in Sales or Marketing recruitment
- Hungry business developer, with the ability to map the market
- Outstanding customer service and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion, personality and a sense of humour
- Experience with FMCG, consumer, retail &/or pharmaceutical clients
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- One of the fastest growing boutique FMCG recruitment firms in Australia.
- Strong client relationships and a fresh approach to recruitment.
- Reward each team member's commitment and hard work with regular team incentives and activities, above industry remuneration, and bonus plans.
- Relaxed and fun work environment.
- Training and development offered and supported.
- Your package also includes a macbook and iphone
- Monthly health & fitness
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please call Lee Jones on 0432 640 419