Area Manager - NSW
Are you looking to take the next step in retail operations and implement change across one of Australia's favourite brands?
The company is a value, flavour and people driven business that centres its entire ethos on Family, Passion, Pride, Courage and Integrity. These values are lived and breathed from the Managing Director to the restaurant teams and the business believes its success is built on the foundation stones; people, place and product.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the team as an Area Manager responsible for maintain a high level of standards within the restaurants whilst improving business performance and efficiency. As the key conduit between head office (Melbourne) and the Restaurant Managers this position will be responsible for 6-8 company owned restaurants in the Western corridor of Sydney.
As an Area Manager you will motivate and influence Restaurant Managers, with a key emphasis on developing the restaurant managers into people leaders. You will also champion customer service, stakeholder engagement and operational excellence.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resilient and organised with high energy and a can-do attitude. They will come from a multi-site background in either hospitality or retail and have a genuine passion for developing people, with a proven track record in training and mentoring high performing teams.
As an Area Manager you will demonstrate:
- A genuine understanding that great results come from great people and can demonstrate the ability to spot, support and develop great talent
- A passion about engaging internal and external customers
- Proactive in identifying and capitalising on opportunities to improve engagement, restaurant performance and profitability
- Being adaptable with your communication across all levels
- Passionate, a true people person who has a proven ability to influence, motivate and lead high performing teams within multisite operations.
- Agile minded, with the ability to adapt and accommodate change in a fast-paced environment.
- Pragmatic, you will be able to understand the gaps in capabilities across the restaurant managers and team and deliver a plan which will lead to overall restaurant performance improvement at an individual and team level.
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Woods at [email protected] or call 03 9993 0809