An exciting opportunity for a driven Account Manager to join a successful Australian business with purpose behind their brand!
TOM CO is an Australian, female-owned company with of range of organic personal care, maternity and planet-friendly nappies and wipes. With a commitment to producing quality products using only the purest ingredients, their mission is to empower women to live healthier, more fulfilled lives – this starts with making conscious choices.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day account management across the retail and pharmacy businesses. This will include managing the relationships with the major retailers to maximise outcomes for both customer and the business, requiring collaboration with finance, marketing and operations to ensure effective cross functional success.
- Drive the annual customer strategy across grocery and pharmacy channels including Coles & Woolworths
- Build key relationships with cross-functional teams at our retailers to ensure continued growth and support for the board
- Own NPD, brand campaigns and other activity within retailers to ensure the brand message is compelling both in store and online to drive switching behaviour
- Manage range reviews within grocery channels, and use a commercial mindset to succeed in negotiations
- Analyse retail and sell-in data to gain a complete picture of the performance of each retailer and sku to make informed decisions to drive growth
- Dive into the detail of promotional effectiveness to drive profit and market share
The successful candidate will possess a foundation of skills across account management, category analytics, sales administration and commercial acumen. Relevant category and grocery experience is preferred however if your personality and energy are aligned with relevant grocery experience you will also been considered.
The ideal candidate will be passionate and driven, working with a certain style and pace as they build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. They will be plugged into trends, have extensive category knowledge and strong analytical ability. It is important that the candidate is highly organised and agile with the strong ability to multitask.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a genuinely purpose-driven business and help to grow this much-loved brand. As part of a growing and dynamic company, TOM offer the opportunity to join an incredibly passionate team who care about the products they put into the world. They look after their people and offer flexibility to every member of the team and other perks such as product allowance, birthday off, training and development budget.
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Woods at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.