National Account Manager - Coles
Work with great brands in a growth category and a collaborative team.
Our client is an Australian owned manufacturer based in the South East with a range of well-known brands across the Grocery channel. They offer a supportive culture built around innovation and development.
The National Account Manager - Coles will be accountable for managing & growing existing strategic partnerships. Leading the commercial activations, processes and promotional planning, they will be responsible for consistency in terms of customer satisfaction, profit and growth.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have come from a similar role, be ‘hands on’ and be an amicable team player. They will demonstrate a deep understanding of the FMCG grocery channel, possess strong analytical skills and have sound examples of their ability to negotiate with buyers to create a win-win outcome.
In addition, they will:
- Demonstrated experience working Nationally on the Coles or Woolworths account
- Have experience working across a food category
- Have undergone transition or growth in a similar sized business
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Commercially sound with strong analytical skills
- Tertiary qualified (advantageous)
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Donegan at [email protected] or 0432 772 731.