Executive Assistant to General Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a skilled Executive Assistant to join this growing business.
Our client are a fun brand built around serving great quality products in the most innovative ways. With 2500+ stores globally, they are the fastest-growing company in their industry here in Australia. Due to continual growth, they are now looking for a dynamic executive assistant to join the team.
You will report to the CEO, will take follow up actions and will be responsible for certain projects, with oversight and guidance from the CEO and other senior leaders.
You are solution oriented, have great initiative and you look forward to everyday being different. You are curious and have a learning mindset. You have a can-do attitude, want to join a team that passionate about innovation and working in a collaborative environment. Your role will also include handling messages, calendars, booking flights, hotels and day to day enquiries etc. You will be a person who values relationships and understands that relationships, trust and integrity are at the heart of how what they do.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have
- A high level of literacy, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills – Specifically within MS Office and Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and build effective relationships
- The ability to work intuitively and confidentially
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong business acumen and the confidence to push back and hold people accountable
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith, we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Borg at [email protected] or 03 9993 0809.